Thursday, May 27, 2010

My investigation of Obama 5-27-10

The moment I learned Obama was being considered for the U.S. Presidency, I began researching his background. I read his books which are full of errors and so poorly written, I could hardly focus on what was little more than a long communist sermon.
I read at least 10 articles every day from various world sources via google alert and when it became clear to me that he is little more than a lying communist, I committed to posting something somewhere every day about his obvious ineligibility for the Presidency and his equally obvious disloyalty to America. I have kept those commitments. However, despite encountering his supporters with the truth of his various schemes, I cam claim credit for convincing perhaps a handful of his supporters that he is not the savior they believe him to be.

Though I have recently discovered a few online sites for those who voted for him and now have regrets, all of my friends with clout such as professors, attorneys, politicians, and judges, without exception, are deaf to anything less than praise for this man who appears to be little more than an enemy agent. They believe anything they hear him say and nothing they see him do. And they still blame George W. Bush for every unfortunate consequence of Obama's actions. They truly 'believe' in Obama.

On several occasions, he has asked the American public to "believe" in his various schemes and he seems to have some spiritual power over individuals. The most intellectual and successful appear to be the most vulnerable to his powers.

The parallels between him and Jim Jones are tremendous. And like Jim Jones followers, the liberals have given the koolaid of oppression and outrageous taxation first to their children and are now preparing to willingly swallow the poison themselves in the form of pension losses, etc.

I know Obama says what people want to hear, regardless of the truth and the truth is concealed by the Saudi controlled media, but I simply do not understand the mesmerizing power he seems to have over intellectuals. He has admitted to being a student of Hitler and Alinski and he uses many of their techniques, but the most intelligent of those I know still support him despite having read the books by those communists and dictators, but seem unable to connect them to the overt copycat actions of Obama. I simply cannot understand it.

Does anyone understand this phenomena?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home